- Highly automated with sensor and Digital Temperature control
- Easy installation
- High flexibility and efficiency
- Convenient maintenance
- Low space requirements
Ghee Processing Plant
TechQu provides complete solutions for the setup of a ghee processing plant. Ghee is a type of clarified butter that is commonly used in Indian cooking and is gaining popularity globally for its rich flavor and various health benefits.
A ghee processing plant typically consists of several stages of processing such as butter melting, clarification, and filtration. The process of making ghee involves heating butter to remove the moisture content and then removing the solid impurities that settle to the bottom. The final product is a clear, golden-yellow liquid that has a high smoke point and a long shelf life.
TechQu’s ghee processing plant is designed to meet the specific requirements of the customer, including capacity, type of raw material, and final product specifications. The plant can be equipped with various components such as a butter melting tank, a clarifier, a filter press, and a storage tank.
TechQu also provides after-sales service and maintenance for the ghee processing plant to ensure its smooth and efficient operation. The company is committed to providing complete customer satisfaction and providing solutions that meet the customer’s requirements and expectations.
Ghee plant is a facility that produces ghee, which is a type of clarified butter commonly used in South Asian cuisine. The process of making ghee involves simmering butter to remove water and milk solids, leaving behind a golden, nutty-flavored oil.
The steps involved in ghee production typically include:
- Butter production: Fresh butter or cream is churned to produce butter.
- Clarification: The butter is simmered in a large pot or a commercial reactor to remove water and milk solids.
- Filtration: The liquid is filtered to remove any remaining solids.
- Cooling: The ghee is cooled and stored in containers or tanks.